Schedule: First & third Saturday of Every Month from 2PM to 6PM at our Yonge/Bloor Training Centre.
Ethics and Personal Character are important for students and adults alike. Statistics show that many more new employees have to be let go for "character" reasons than for lack of skills! Problems include lack of respect for management and co-workers, dishonesty, etc.
By participating in this critically acclaimed workshop, students will be better,
- prepared to make those ethical decisions, which come up in everyone ' s life
- Will play a major part in their future careers and lives.
- Provide students with definitions of values, ethics and business ethics
- Develop an understanding of how values and ethics are acquired.
- Develop an understanding of the relationship between values and ethics.
- Provide students with a process for making decisions.
- Give students an opportunity to examine the role of ethics in the decision- making process.
- Provide students with the opportunity to explore the application of ethical values to career fields and jobs.
For further assistance please call (416) 926-0616 or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org