Schedule: First & Third Saturday of Every Month from 2PM to 6PM at our Yonge/Bloor Training Centre.
Cost : $399+HST
Is Your Child Displaying Any of These 5 Signs of Low Self-Esteem?
- For any task that is challenging, they quickly give up or refuse to put forth any real effort.
- When giving up, they complain, I can't or I'm not smart enough or I don't want to.
- They often ask for help even when you know they don't really need it.
- In social situations, you see them submit to other, more confident siblings or playmates.
- It seems that they will never take initiative to try something new or different.
"What are your results? Should you be worried about your child's self esteem?"
If you find yourself saying "yes" to even one of these critical indicators of low self-esteem, then you likely have a problem. You may have tried conventional approaches, and you find nothing works and in fact, things are getting worse.
Your child has nothing wrong with them.
When we think of a child having a self-esteem problem, we tend to think that something is wrong with them. I can tell you that this is not the case. There is nothing wrong with your child. They are whole and complete.
Low self-esteem is a thinking problem not a chemistry problem.
It doesn't mean that there's not a need for an adjustment. It just means that we want a different mind set that embraces your child's wholeness and completeness, as a healthy starting point to build their self-esteem. Without a change in your beliefs, every effort will fail. This workshop focuses on building self-esteem.
For further assistance please call (416) 926-0616 or Email to: