Time Management Workshop
Schedule: First & Third Saturday of Every Month from 2PM to 6PM at our Yonge/Bloor Training Centre.
Participants in this Time Management workshop will learn:
- Prioritizing their To-Do's
- Limiting Interruptions
- Delegating Tasks
- Consolidating Tasks & Errands
- Use Time Blocks for Optimum Effectiveness
- Plan effectively and organize paper work
- Gain a balance between professional goals and personal time
- Use time management tools more effectively
- Set goals, prioritize them to determine if activities are time & goal-directed
- Apply a critical-path network system to estimate time and activities required for reaching
- Use less time putting out fires each day
- Delegate and discard the majority of paper that is useless.
For further assistance please call (416) 926-0616 or Email to: